Condo cleaning: see everything you need to know!
The management carried out by liquidators includes several responsibilities: promoting assemblies, listening to residents’ complaints, managing finances and ensuring compliance with cleaning protocols. In view of this, we have prepared this article so that you understand more about how condominium cleaning should work. After all, the benefits of doing it go beyond appearances!
Condominium cleaning: how to promote good performance?
1- Knowledge of types of cleaning
Firstly, if you are a landlord and want to obtain positive results in condominium cleaning, we call your attention to the knowledge of the types. Watch them:
- General cleaning: consists of complete cleaning of the environment. It is usually done in areas with high traffic.
- Conservation cleaning: seeks to keep the environment with a pleasant smell and good appearance. It must be carried out according to the demand of the condominium.
- Maintenance cleaning: seeks to prevent unpleasant things such as the supply of dirty water to apartments. It needs to be included in the preventive maintenance calendar along with other actions.
2- List of areas
Do you know any areas of your home that need to be sanitized more often than others? Probably the answer is yes. In the condominium, this issue does not change. In this sense, the list of areas with the greatest need for cleaning is essential to improve dynamics and ensure that all areas remain clean for longer. Use the criterion of circulation in spaces to identify those that need more attention.
Here are some areas that need attention:
- social and services hall ;
- stairs and elevator;
- community bathrooms;
- party halls;
3- Determining the frequency of cleaning
Condominium cleaning must be calculated according to the profile of the place. For example, once it receives more visitors, it will need a greater amount of cleaning. Otherwise, the dynamic follows a similar logic.
Although it is something private, we put together a list of indications:
- Daily cleaning: floors, sidewalk, concierge appliances, bathrooms, elevators, and staircases; gyms;
- weekly cleaning: mirrors, sports courts, playground, barbecue grills and furniture arranged in common areas;
- fortnightly cleaning: gardens, garbage cans; external windows, walls, and others.
- monthly cleaning: garage, emergency stairs, and railings.
4- Establishment of rules
You, as a liquidator, can also guide rules for the development of cleaning. This ensures that all determinations made in the previous topic are put into practice on a daily basis.
A good tip, in this sense, is to present a cleaning checklist for both the janitor and the cleaning team. In it, you can indicate the list of tasks corresponding to the time in which they are determined by rule. By scoring in this way, it is possible to consider the due specificities of each service.
5- Hiring good professionals
Undoubtedly, hiring good professionals for condominium cleaning contributes a lot to the correct development of actions. So invest in those with experience. Obtaining outsourced labor can reduce costs and sustain good performance.
Hire outsourced cleaning with SCS Group Integrated Services!
Was our article on condo cleaning helpful to you? Choose the best cleaning and conservation company in Sydney. SCS Group Integrated Services understands the need to maintain proper hygiene in this space. We have a renowned outsourced cleaning management for cleaning in condos!
Our professionals know the correct techniques to be implemented in different environments. Get in touch with us!