The problem of knee and joint pain increases on cold days. There can be many reasons behind this like not being physically active or eating more oily food. Yoga is considered beneficial for the strength of feet, ankles, thighs, and knees. By doing yoga, the blood circulation of the feet will be better and will get rid of knee pain. By doing yoga asana daily, the knees will become strong and the imbalance in the feet will also get rid of it. In this article, we will learn about 5 yoga asanas that relieve knee pain. Through Yoga in Bali, you can learn yoga and get complete information about yoga asana.
1. Garudasana Yoga for Knee pain
- Garudasana is also known as Eagle Pose.
- This is a beneficial yoga to strengthen the knees and relieve pain.
- To do this asana, stand straight on the ground.
- Bend the right knee and then try to stand on the left leg.
- Then move the right leg in front of the left and move it backward.
- During this, keep the right thigh on the left.
- In this posture, move both hands forward.
- Cross the elbows of both arms by bending them.
- While crossing the hands, keep the right arm on the left.
2. Trikonasana for Knee pain
- If you want to get rid of muscle pain, then do Trikonasana.
- Stand straight for Trikonasana.
- Do not bend your knees, stand straight.
- Keep a distance of about two feet between the feet.
- Take a long deep breath and tilt the body to the right.
- Place the left hand on the ear as above.
- Keep the eyes fixed on the fingers of the left hand.
- Try to stay for a few seconds.
- Then come back to a normal state.
- Repeat this process from the other side.
3. Makarasana for Knee pain
- Makarasana means position like a crocodile.
- By doing this asana, one gets rid of pain in the muscles of the knees.
- To do Makarasana, lie down on your stomach on the ground and keep the same distance between the legs.
- Raise your chest and head slightly.
- Keep the elbows on the ground.
- Place the palm on the chin.
- Close your eyes and breathe normally.
4. Malasana yoga for Knee pain
- Malasana is also beneficial for yoga to remove knee pain.
- To do the Malasana, stand straight.
- Make some distance between both feet.
- Bring the hands in prayer posture.
- Sit down slowly.
- Leaning forward while exhaling.
- Keep both elbows between the thighs at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Keep breathing normally.
- Stand straight in the normal position.
5. Parsvottanasana for Knee pain
- This yoga asana is also known as Pyramid Pose.
- Extend the right leg forward and make an angle of 45 degrees.
- While bending forward, bring the hands down towards the ground.
- Do not bend the knees.
- Stay in this posture for some time, then come back to the normal posture.
- By doing these 5 easy yoga asana postures, the problem of knee pain will be removed. If you liked the article, do not forget to share.