Introduction of Vip Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
If you’re looking for a fun way to spend your Vip Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner Tour, then look no further. We’ve put together a special package that includes dinner and drinks in a luxury tent restaurant with an open-air setting, as well as guided walks through the desert and photo opportunities with Arabian wildlife.
Tour Description for Dubai Desert Safari
The Dubai Desert Safari is a unique experience that allows you to see the desert in its natural state.
You will be taken on an exciting journey through some of the most spectacular landscapes in the world, where you will see sand dunes, camel saddles, and even camels themselves! You’ll get to explore this amazing place while learning about its history, culture, and people as well.
The tour includes:
- A trip into the desert with your driver/guide who will explain everything about this part of history; how it was formed by wind erosion over thousands or millions of years; what makes it special today; why people live here etc…This tour lasts around 4 hours depending upon weather conditions which might change due to seasonal changes (heat waves), etc…We recommend wearing comfortable clothes because you may have to walk up steep slopes during hikes or climbs up mountainside cliffsides, etc…
What to Expect During the Dubai Desert Safari Tour
The Dubai Desert Safari is a 3-hour tour. You will drive through the desert in a 4×4 vehicle, see camels and sand dunes, stop at a camel farm to feed the camels and take photos, and eat traditional Arabic BBQ dinner with your family or friends.
The first part of this tour takes place inside the city itself. We drive past several historic monuments such as Al Ain Tower (which has been declared an official World Heritage Site by UNESCO). It’s also worth mentioning that there are some interesting shops along Sheikh Zayed Road where you can buy souvenirs or other items related to Emirati culture or history!
What Inclusions You Get During The Dubai Desert Safari Tour
- Desert Safari
- Buffet Dinner
- Drinks and water
- Outdoor activities such as camel riding, hiking, cycling, and more. You can even do a bit of desert driving on your own!
- Live entertainment includes Arabic music, belly dancing, and fire-breathing dragons (if you’re lucky).
What Exclusions You Get During The Dubai Desert Safari Tour
There are no other inclusions during the Dubai Desert Safari Tour. The tour is for four hours and it can be taken by one to three people. If you want to go on a safari and enjoy yourself at the same time, this is something that will suit all your needs perfectly!
How to Get Ready For Your Dubai Desert Safari Tour
- Dress in comfortable clothing. You’ll be outside for a long time, so make sure you’re comfortable and ready for the heat.
- Wear a hat and sunglasses. The sun can be intense in Dubai, so bring along some protection from the rays!
- Take sunscreen and water with you on your trip to avoid dehydration or getting sunburned while exploring the desert on horseback or camelback (a Bactrian camel is an animal that has been domesticated). It’s also advised that you pack plenty of food so that if things do go awry (and they will), at least you won’t have trouble finding something to eat later on in your trip!
- Bring along a camera or video recorder if possible; it’ll help capture all those priceless moments as well as be useful when looking back on them later down memory lane after returning home from Dubai!
This tour is a great way to see the desert, city, and stars. The tour includes a BBQ dinner followed by an evening of drinking and dancing. You’ll also be treated to some amazing views of the desert at sunset as we weave through it on our way back home.
- The tour is a great experience: We take you from Dubai International Airport into Dubai’s Eastern Region where you’ll see some of the best natural beauty in all of UAE.
- The tour is an excellent way to see Dubai: We will visit some of its most famous landmarks including Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world), Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and Dubai Creek Residence District before stopping off at one of its most popular beaches or spending time at your accommodation if you choose so!
- You can enjoy amazing views of both Dubai itself – with its skyscraper buildings – and also surrounding areas such as Abu Dhabi where there may be sand dunes or mountains; plus lots more besides!
Conclusion of Vip Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
If you’re looking for a fun and adventurous way to spend your vacation, then Dubai Desert Safari is a perfect choice. This tour takes visitors through a large number of national parks and wildlife reserves in the region at their own pace, giving them plenty of time to explore the area as well as learn more about its history. The main attraction on this trip is definitely going on an adventure through a desert where nothing grows except by accident or design, but don’t worry because there are plenty of activities planned out during this trip so you won’t miss out on anything!