Gastric bypass and gastric sleeve surgery collectively are a means of bariatric surgery in Dubai. People residing in Dubai are often concerned about the cost of gastric bypass and gastric surgery in Dubai. Knowing the cost can actually help people decide and convince them to go for the surgery nonetheless it is the duty of the physician to counsel the patient and tell them how important weight loss surgery is for them especially if it’s taking a toll on their mind, body and the other systems of the body including the cardiac system.
What is gastric sleeve surgery?
A gastric sleeve surgery is a kind of a weight loss surgery in which the surgeon removes about the maximum portion of the stomach and sutures it back, shrinking the size of the stomach and making it atrophic.
The remaining stomach is as small as the size of a banana and this surgery is one of the successfully running methods for weight loss.
The aim of the treatment Is to give the candidate an illusion and perception of a fulfilled stomach while eating excessively. the candidate feels that the stomach has been overfilled even with minimum food intake.
This as a result decreases the number of meals as well as the portions taken by the candidate.
What is a gastric bypass?
As far as gastric bypass surgery is concerned this surgeon removes a minimal amount of the stomach including the initial part of the small intestine. Your small intestine is responsible for the absorption of nutrients, minerals and food from your body. So the lesser the functional capability of the small intestine the lesser the food will be absorbed for this as a result causes more and more food to excrete out rather than accumulate and absorb.
Removing a small portion of the stomach and the small intestine, reattaching it again does not change the regular function of the digestive system or the gastrointestinal tract. the acids and the regular mechanism starts to work in the same manner as how it used to before the surgery.
Again gastric bypasses are also considered as the best form of weight loss or bariatric surgery in Dubai. Its success lies in less absorption and less food intake.
gastric bypass versus gastric sleeve surgery
Difference in the portion of removal
In gastric sleeve surgery most of the portion of the stomach is removed and the small intestine is not bothered at all. However in the case of a gastric bypass the oh lesser portion of the stomach is removed along with the first part of the small intestine.
Gastric bypass slightly takes a little longer to heal and recover because the multiple parts of the GI tract are excised off. However gastric sleeve surgery does not take very long to recover and certain instructions can increase the recovery and healing phase.
Gastric bypass surgery is reversible whereas gastric sleeve surgery once done cannot be reversed back.
ideal for medical conditions
When asked which of the surgery is ideal for medical conditions then it is the gastric sleeve surgery which is more preferred over the gastric bypass surgery.
What are the uses and benefits of gastric bypass and gastric sleeve surgery?
Following are the benefits and uses collectively off bariatric surgery in Dubai:
- helps in losing weight instantly
- limits the person from eating junk food and unhealthy diet
- lowers the risk of for cardiac and heart related diseases
- keeps your cholesterol and diabetes at Bay
- Believe it or not but bariatric surgery also helps in the mental disorders such as lowering the risk of depression
- Helps in curing sleep apnea
- Helps in the pain relief against joint pains because the joints now need less weight to bear
- Increases the fertility Chances
Who are the ideal candidates for bariatric surgery?
- woman who find difficulty in conception
- candidates who are at a higher risk of developing any medical condition
- people who are under severe anxiety and depression because of being overweight
- patients who already suffered a myocardial infarction or a heart attack due to excessive weight.
complications associated with gastric sleeve surgery and gastric bypass?
as you know that with every benefits comes certain shortcomings and drawbacks that cannot be left unnoticed full stop apart from having multiple advantages bariatric surgery in the can you have certain potential risks such as:
- blood loss or instant hemorrhage during the surgery
- formation of blood clots in the distinct areas of the body such as the legs or even the stomach.
- Can give rise to the formation of embolism or blood clot in the lungs
- failure of the general anesthesia or its associated side effects
- unbearable pain after the surgery
- infection especially at the site of the treatment
- Formation of gallbladder stones
- Deficiency of vitamins and minerals and due to less intake of food after the surgery
- diarrhea or instant emptying of the stomach because of the removal of a portion of small intestine
- inelastic skin after the treatment of the surgery
How can you modify your diet after weight loss surgeries?
- You will be advised to take liquid diet in the first few days after the surgery
- from the next month of the surgery you can start semi solids or complete solid food
- you should immediately stop eating as soon as you feel full
- Chew the food completely so that they can be broken down and absorbed easily
- drink plenty of water and maintain hydration in the body
- avoid food that are tough on the stomach to be digested
- incorporate more proteins in your diet rather than carbohydrates and fats
- refrain from taking fizzy drinks and carbonated beverages
What are the pros and cons of gastric bypass and gastric sleeve surgery?
- Helps an instant weight reduction
- improves the healthy lifestyle of a candidate
- helps in feeling of lightness
- Provides an ideal body tone and shape
- reduces the risk of systemic disease in the body
- Has some potential risks associated with the surgery
- then distort if the patient does not follow the post treatment care instructions keenly
- Can give rise to possible infections
What is the cost of gastric bypass and gastric sleeve surgery in Dubai?
The cost of bariatric surgery in Dubai ranges generally from 9999 AED to 30,000 AED. It totally depends upon the complexity of the treatment, the age of the patient, how the surgery will be carried out and the type of surgeon you have chosen for the surgery.
When the results are classical and significant the cost really does not matter because it is your life at the end which is more important than the money.
The final verdict
If you are looking for a reliable surgeon with enormous skills then you can find one at the Dynamic Clinic UAE. The surgeons present in the clinic are quite profound with impeccable skills and undoubtedly are considered as the best in carrying out bariatric surgery in Dubai. The clinic cares for your hard- earned money and so they offer the bariatric surgery at a very reasonable cost. Check their website and book an appointment right now for a free consultation.